Who Should Attend IMPACT 2013
Attend IMPACT 2013 "Safeguarding Secrets in a Dangerous Cyberworld"
This year's most comprehensive Conference for DoD Security Managers and FSO's
From the nuts and bolts of DoD Security, NISPOM and operations security to the biggest information security threats, you'll find the answers you need to do your job at IMPACT 2013 in April.
IMPACT 2013 is essential for government and contractor security directors and managers who are responsible for protecting classified and sensitive information assets from a growing array of threats posed by espionage, terrorism, computer crime and information warfare.
- Corporate/Government Security Directors
- Facility Security Officers (FSO's)
- Information Security Managers
- Classification Management Specialists
- AIS Security Managers
- Security Education & Training Specialists
- Government Agency Security Specialists
- Classified Material Control specialists
- Personnel Security Administrators