Who Should Attend IMPACT 2017
Attend IMPACT 2017 National Security in Transition: New Rules, New Tools
This year's most comprehensive forum for DoD Security Managers and FSO's
From the nuts and bolts of DoD Security, NISPOM and operations security to the biggest information security threats, you'll find the answers you need to do your job at IMPACT 2017 in April.
IMPACT 2017 is essential for government and contractor security directors and managers who are responsible for protecting classified and sensitive information assets from a growing array of threats posed by espionage, terrorism, computer crime and information warfare.
- Corporate/Government Security Directors
- Facility Security Officers (FSO's)
- Information Security Managers
- Classification Management Specialists
- Automated Systems Security Managers
- Security Education & Training Specialists
- Government Agency Security Specialists
- Classified Material Control specialists
- Personnel Security Administrators